Watch the YouTube video on how to manage cash flow at the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdEMY5nxWCE
Select one or more business from the list below. Discuss what might be the cash flow considerations, the strengths of the business, and how it might be likely to get into trouble with cash flow.
- An interior design consultant who conducts business on a cash-only basis.
- A clothing retailer resells products on a cash or credit card basis only.
- A retail florist provides the option of mailing invoices to their customers with an average of 65 percent of their customers selecting this option.
- A jewelry manufacturer sells their products through their retail channel and extends credit to qualified customers, which account for an average of 50 percent of revenues.
- An international electronics manufacturer emails all invoices to its business customers.
apa for any references.
Completed on time