You are interested in exploring the experience of new mothers who are breastfeeding for the first time. You will investigate this topic with a descriptive quantitative survey AND aqualitative phenomenological study.
For each type of study, please:
- Describe the sampling strategy you would use and the potential number of participants you might strive to reach.
- Justify the projected sample numbers for EACH strategy.
- End your discussion with a discussion of inclusion and exclusion criteria you might apply to each sample.
Provide at least three citations with full references to credible nursing scholarly articles supporting your definitions and discussion.
Responses must be specific to each point in the discussion. i.e., number the response addressing point #1, point #2, and point #3 for EACH research strategy.
Do not use quotes of any kind, but do provide citations to support statements and claims made.
In order to earn full discussion points, the following criteria must be met in full:
1. Provide an initial post on or BEFORE Saturday.
2. Post more than 2 comments per Discussion topic on separate days (resulting in total participation on three different days throughout the discussion). At least two comments include a citation.
3. Frequently attempt to motivate the group discussion.
4. Answer all discussion question points with opinions/ideas creatively and clearly. Supports post using several outside, peer-reviewed sources (Scholarly sources… NOT internet sites).
5. No errors with APA format.
6. Consistently use Standard American English with no misspellings. Appropriate mechanics and formatting.
7. The initial post must at least 200 words. This does not include repeating the DB question or the citations and references.