Write a 2-3 page paper/analysis of the USA Today case study. Within your paper be sure to answer the following questions:
- What opportunities in the marketing environment did Gannett seize in launching USA Today? How did the company learn about and responds to these opportunities? Answer the same questions for USAToday.com
- How has a continuous strategy of marketing innovation proved successful for USA Today as it looks toward its future? Explain.
- Based on USA Today’s experiences with print and online news, evaluate the long-term potential of printed news and the newspapers publishing industry. Do you believe printed newspapers will continue to survive despite digital competition?
Within your paper/analysis be sure to address the following:
- Include a title page and 2-3 references.
- Only the body of the paper will count toward the page requirement. Only one reference may be located online (not Wikipedia).
- Your analysis/paper should be written in your own words. When completing your assignments all spelling, punctuation, grammar, formatting, and citations should be written in APA style. Please see your instructor for any further instructions.