Select a company that has been the subject of a product liability lawsuit in the last ten (10) years. Research the lawsuit using legal data.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which:
- Describe the company and the product safety issue that led to the lawsuit.
- Discuss the legal theories used by the plaintiff to recover in this lawsuit, how the lawsuit was resolved, and why you agree with the decision in the case.
- Describe the changes that have taken place in the company to ensure greater safety of this product or its products.
- Discuss which regulatory agency oversees the particular industry the company is in.
- Make recommendations to the company about avoiding future lawsuits.
- Use at least three (3) quality legal references in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format.